Subscribe to our HYGAIN eNewsletter
Sign up for our monthly Hygain newsletter
This is your chance to stay in touch with HYGAIN. Subscribe to our free monthly eNewsletter and don’t miss out on the latest news in horse nutrition and management.
Every eNewsletter is jam packed with practical, scientific and entertaining information around the horse:
- Useful and practical horse feeding and management tips and tricks
- FREE horse health fact sheets to hang up at your stable or keep on your phone
- Your online copy of our quarterly “Feed News” covering the latest in equine nutrition
- Be the first to hear about HYGAIN’s special offers and promotions
- Take part in exciting competitions with great prizes.
Fill out the Application form on the right and you will receive our next eNewsletter at the beginning of next month
HYGAIN AUTUMN FEED NEWS – Free Download
Adding vegetable oils to your horse’s diet has many benefits such as providing cool release energy, reduction of the amount of grain necessary and a shiny glossy coat. However, not all vegetable oils are the same, rice bran oil for instance is the only oil with a natural additive called gamma oryzanol that increases muscle mass. Check out this truly interesting read on rice bran oil and the many benefits associated with adding oil to your horse’s diet.
Does your horse graze on oxalated pastures? Then you don’t want to miss our article on ‘big head’, which explains what ‘big head’ is, how it is caused, which symptoms to look for and how to prevent and treat this disease.
Take care of your horses.
SUMMER FEED NEWS
SPRING FEED NEWS
WINTER FEED NEWS